Returning K-12 Student Online Registration (Including those who attended Kindergarten Round Up)
When: Monday, July 19, 2021, through Sunday, July 25, 2021
Using your Skyward Family Access account
Computers will be available at all schools during normal working hours
After July 25, 2021, please call your school for an appointment
New students (grades K-12): Please complete the New Student Information Form (below) by clicking on the form link provided for your school.
- New-to-VCS students entering VHS, BFMS, or TJMS will need to meet with a guidance counselor prior to registering.
Students who are new to the Valparaiso Community School District
For students new to the Valparaiso Community Schools for the 2021-22 school year, the onsite registration date and times are as follows:
July 20, 2021 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
If you are unavailable during this time, please call your school for assistance.
*New-to-VCS students entering VHS, BFMS, or TJMS will need to meet with a guidance counselor prior to registering. Please complete the New Student Information Form for your school below.
All NEW K-12 Students: Documents required to register your student: Transcript, birth certificate, immunization records, and proofs of residency.
- For proof of residency, please bring the following:
- Homeowner: Mortgage papers or tax receipt, utility bill mailed to home, and driver’s license
- Renter: Lease agreement and lease end date, utility bill mailed to home, and driver’s license
- If you live in the home of another person and no rental or lease agreement exists you may request a Residency Verification Affidavit from the school.
Incoming Kindergarteners, 6th Graders, and 12th Graders
Please click here to access requirements for vaccinations. School attendance will be denied until the requirements are completed. Please bring documentation for required vaccinations to your respective school prior to the first day of school.