Remote Learner Meal Pick Up
2020-21 School Year
FREE Breakfast and Lunch Meals "to go" are offered every day from 10:00 am - 11:00 am at these locations:
Thomas Jefferson Middle School, 1600 Roosevelt Rd., North Parking Lot, Door #7
Ben Franklin Middle School, 605 Campbell St., Boucher Parking Lot (off Weston St.), Door #8
1. Meals are free to all children 18 and under who do not attend school in person. On eLearning Wednesdays, all VCS students can use this service for meals.
2. You must pre-order meals here.
3. Create a free account in MyMealOrder.com. If you can't find your student's name or need to add other children, use the Google form here to register.
3. Children do not need to be present. You must provide identification of student if requested.
4. Wear a mask and pop your trunk. Staff will load packaged meals into your vehicle.
HOW TO PRE-ORDER MEALS
Remote Learners click here to pre-order meals each day.
Can't find your student's name in MyMealOrder? Click here to register.
YOU MUST PRE-ORDER MEALS EVERY DAY BY 9:00 AM.
Questions? Call us at (219) 531-3050.